Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boring

well folks, dunno what to tell ya, BO-ring! nuthing happening today. Except that when i went to take a shower this morning, i found that my sister had washed the dogs and not cleaned out the hair, she had also left her sopping wet clothes in a ball at the bottom of the tub. so i had to go downstairs and tell my mother to tell my sister to clean it up. then my 10 year old live-in slob/demon/sister/sweetie went upstairs and washed it all down the drain. well, washing dog hair down the drain is a huge NO NO because it will clog the drain. As a result of my sister's carelessness and disregard for the rules i had to take my shower with water around my calfs that would not drain. *sigh* now you will understand the hardships of living with my sister. oh, and did i mention how i was woken up the other day? well, i was sleeping peacefully, my subconcious smiling because school had been canceled. My sister jumped on the bed and began to pummel and hit me screaming "GUESS WHAT? SXHOOL IS HAPPENING AFTER ALL!!! AND I DONT HAVE TO GO CUZ MY STOMACH HURTS! BUT MOM SAYS YOU DO!!". I was very very very very close to murder.

No comments: