Sunday, June 28, 2009

HMPH!

YUCK!
YUCKITTY YUCK YUCK

YUCK!
YUCKITTY YUCK YUCK

this is sort of a continuation of a previous post where i talked about idiots trying to over analyze teenagers, and their emotions. essentially i said that the bastards needed to back off and let us live, because they shouldn't try to predict the behavior of a certain age group any more than they should try to predict the behavior of a certain race. so anyway, i ran into a similar problem, with being a child of divorced parents. my parents are divorced, they live within an hour of eachother and my sister and i live at both their houses with shared time. there are all these books written about how to parent if you're a parent in that situation, or like books explaining how kids going from house to house are gonna feel about that situation. i mean, the fuckers are writing about when we're gonna scratch our noses! it drives me up the wall, cuz i know from talking to my friends who also have divorced parents, that every kid takes their parents' divorce very differently. apparently (according to those stupid books) it's common that kids think it's their fault that their parents are splits, but i never thought that, and none of my friends did either.... i've never met anyone who said they felt that way even when they were little. now that i'm older i couldn't care less that my parents are divorced, i mean yeah the schedule is royal pain in the ass, but i know that my parents would just argue all the time if they were still together. i think a lot of people don't take the problems of groups of people, like teenagers, or kids with divorced parents, seriously because "it's to be expected". especially with teenagers. for example, my little sister being a bitch gets me more pissed than it used to, and i need people to leave my the fuck alone more often than it used to be, but nobody takes those problems cuz every teen has those problems. well just because it's common doesn't make the problems any less painful for me. yup.

No comments: