Saturday, August 22, 2009

"would you like some more opinions my darling? open wide."

i've been accused in lots of different ways by different people of being spoon fed my opinions or repeating what i've heard my parents or teachers say. what the fuck is with that? it makes me unbeleivably furious!!! i mean, i don't think that my opinions are painfully mature, but if they are mature enough to sound like i'm copying an adults opinion then MAYBE it MIGHT just be because i am 13 and i am an intelligent being with a BRAIN so shut the fuck about it and admit that maybe i'm deeper than you gave me credit for. for example: i was ranting to my mom one day about how fucked up our government is because police are allowed to get away with worse than you could imagine (i blogged about some of the crazy stuff police do and get away with in another earlier post), and she accused me of being spoon fed my opinions by my radical social studies teacher. yes, i got this idea because we read an article in social studies about the behavior of the police when dealing with strikers and protesters, and yes my teacher probably feels the same way, and yes i think he's cool, but NO that is absolutely NOT why my opinions are such as they are.
sometimes i think that adults have trouble understanding that some children hate hanna montana, and may actually have and independently thinking brain cell or two.
the delgados= amazing
i've only really heard one of their songs "coming in from the cold" which is phenomenal. check it when you get a chance.

"himme up"= what my friend dylan wrote in my year book.

"Beechum's all in one"=british hangover cure in a bottle

Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger=phenomenal, phenomenal, phenomenal, i love it so much i can't find words to express, nor should i. the wonders of this book can only be understood if you read it, so go... go to a powell's or a library or something and get it. make haste... idiot :)

No comments: