Sunday, April 26, 2009

yuck

so i found out a while ago that the guy i like (and am also friends with), likes my friend who also likes him. well he told me that, and i also told him that i liked him. and then they both had a whole happy thing where they told each other. i also had to call her and tell her the good news, and listen while she got all ecstatic. i didnt care that much, cuz i was happy for her, especially cuz she's never really been liked or gone out with anybody. well for a while this dude and i had been emailing a lot. and we still do, but all he ever talks about is how "Fucking beautiful" she is....... i cannot even beleive how frustrated it makes me. not to mention the fact that i have to share a room with my two years younger sister. who (especially today) is totally totally messy. i cannot relax in a messy room, so i always keep my part of it clean, but she is a textbook slob. anyway.... that's it. now it makes me feel totally shitty to think about poor kids in war torn places and stuff. their lives suck way way way more than mine, that's totally obvious, but it really doesnt make me feel any better.

No comments: